Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Issue with Spectrum App for Android on my Samsung Tablet

iamgmfiamgmf Posts: 7 Participant
edited June 27 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Android May 25, 2022

As of today, App is not working for more then 1 minute.. After one minute, the image goes black, then returns with this error:

"Error: Service Unavailable. We're sorry, ABC is currently unavailable. Please try again later. DLP-1025"

This error is happening on all channels, not just ABC.

I cleared cached, data, and even uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing resolves the issue. It was working fine up to yesterday for almost a year.

Help! Thanks,

Gary

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 121 Contributor
    May 25, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @iamgmf !

So sorry the app is giving you trouble, I know how frustrating that can be. That particular error code generally indicates an intermittent connection issue. Can you try unplugging both your modem and router for about 30 seconds to reboot the equipment then relaunch the app and let me know if you're still having an issue or getting an error code?

-Heather

Replies

• iamgmfiamgmf Posts: 7 Participant
    May 25, 2022

Hello Heather,

That was the fix. Thanks so much!

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 454 Moderator
    May 25, 2022

Great to hear! You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.