Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Why can I no longer view my mobile statements online just says info not available?

chriswhite21chriswhite21 Posts: 2 Spectator
edited June 27 in Spectrum Mobile May 27, 2022

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 396 Moderator
    May 27, 2022

Hi @chriswhite21! Welcome to our community! I'll be happy to help with this.

At what point do you get the error? Can you even get to the list of available statements in your billing history? Do you see the same thing if you try a different device or web browser?

• chriswhite21chriswhite21 Posts: 2 Spectator
    May 28, 2022

there is no available statements for my mobile and yes I have tried different devices, browsers, and apps. I have talked to numerous representatives and they just tell me the app is down. I would like any statement from my mobile account even if you have to mail it to me I should have access to this.

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 328 Moderator
    May 29, 2022

I completely understand the frustration. Our community team has limited access to mobile accounts, but the mobile team should be able to email you a copy of the mobile billing statement if you call 833-224-6603​​​​​. Additionally, if you have a Spectrum store near you, they would be able to print out copies of the statement for you, though there may be a small fee for the print out.

This discussion has been closed.