Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Billing no longer includes totals for calls and texts?

Cathy_22Cathy_22 Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited June 27 in Spectrum Mobile May 28, 2022

Spectrum changed their billing so that the online statements no longer include the totals for calls and texts. Instead, they list all the calls and texts in that cycle. I spoke to a rep to determine how I could find the totals and he said if it wasn't listed online, it's not available. And that I would have to count the calls and texts on the lists. Can you imagine counting 800+ texts?! This is ridiculous for a company of this size. They need to get smarter programmers.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 396 Moderator
    May 29, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @Cathy_22! If you scroll to the bottom of the list it will say "Showing 36 Records" or a different number, that will show you the total number of calls or texts on the page you are viewing.

This discussion has been closed.