Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

I am trying to Schedule a recording using the Spectrum TV APP on my phone - getting an error

JoJo_BranwellJoJo_Branwell Posts: 4 Spectator
edited June 27 in Troubleshooting the Spectrum TV App May 31, 2022

I am trying to Schedule a recording using the Spectrum TV APP on my phone - getting an error

ICM-1502

I have been receiving this error for almost a week. My iPhone and Apps are all up to date.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,792 ADMIN
    May 31, 2022

Hi and welcome!

What model of DVR do you have? Have you been able to schedule recordings in the past using the app?

Have there been any recent changes or additions to the account?

• JoJo_BranwellJoJo_Branwell Posts: 4 Spectator
    May 31, 2022

I am not at home right now to tell you the model/ make of DVR. Yes i have been able to access the APP and record from it in the past. Just not in the past week (ISH)

May 31, 2022

No changes to my account

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,792 ADMIN
    May 31, 2022

Thanks. The DVR communicates with the app through the modem. When you can, please try restarting the modem and let us know if that resolves the issue. You may need to also restart the cable box and delete and reinstall the tv app.

May 31, 2022

thanks. i will try that tonight.

This discussion has been closed.