Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

What are the spam filter wildcard characters?

FungusFungus Posts: 3 Spectator
edited July 6 in Managing & Using your Spectrum Account Jun 07, 2022

One of my email address is being swamped with hundreds of spam/scam emails per week. The TO address is somewhat consistent, but varies. The From addresses are completely different, so useless for filtering.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I can create new filters for each one that appears, but it would be much more efficient to filter on serv*@apple.com to catch all the variants.

I'm trying three filters for the first time today. If it doesn't stop the emails on the webmail page AND my phone and PC, my only option will be to retire the address and create another.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,558 ADMIN
    Jun 07, 2022

Hi and welcome!

Currently, Spectrum webmail spam filters do not support wildcard characters. We will pass along the suggustion, though.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.