Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Emails blocked - AUP#Out-1110

hfarinhahfarinha Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 6 in Email Jun 10, 2022

Hello,

My account just got blocked as I was experimenting sending emails from my server using an internal domain:

This always worked with gmail SMTP but I' trying to switch to my ISP SMTP servers.

=======================

Jun 10 12:53:48 nas postfix/smtp[2630498]: B842C2F6B6: to=<[email protected]>, relay=mobile.charter.net[47.43.18.12]:25, delay=14463, delays=14462/0.03/0.3/1.1, dsn=5.1.0, status=bounced (host mobile.charter.net[47.43.18.12] said: 550 5.1.0 <[email protected]> sender rejected. Please see https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes for more information. AUP#Out-1110 (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

=======================

Please advise.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 297 Moderator
    Jun 11, 2022

@hfarinha

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the email issues. I was able to locate your account using the information from your community registration, and it looks like you were in one of our areas that had just been moved to our new billing system a few nights ago. We are aware of some customers in these areas experiencing intermittent email interruptions and errors due to this migration. Our engineers are working to get the email fixed as quickly as possible, but at this time we do not have an estimated ETA.

This discussion has been closed.