Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Roku Skip 10 seconds not working anymore

DG1456DG1456 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 13 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Jun 12, 2022

Hi,

Did the 6/6/2022 Spectrum update change the Roku remote forward button "skip 10 seconds" feature? Roku Ultra remote forward arrow used to advance the playback 10s but this afternoon it is acting just like fast forward buttons. We checked it out on our Roku Express and it is the same, no skip just fast forward. It still does the normal skip on other apps, just not on Spectrum on demand. The last update shows as 6/6/2022 for Spectrum and 5/13/2022 for Roku so not sure what could be causing it. I restarted Roku, removed and replaced batteries etc but no change.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 328 Moderator
    Jun 13, 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @DG1456

Welcome to our community! I apologize for any confusion with the new app release. I looked into this for you and it looks like the skipping feature is not available on Roku devices at this time. We are not provided details on app features in upcoming releases, but I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the app team that this is something you would like to see come back.

Replies

• DG1456DG1456 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2022

Hi Renee,

Thanks for looking into this and reporting back! Yes, it is/was a great feature, especially since there is already a full ffwd capability on the remote, we would love to see come back! Appreciate the support!

Thanks,

Dave

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 443 Moderator
    Jun 13, 2022

You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.