Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

TV plan pricing on website?

lgarmolgarmo Posts: 2 Spectator
edited July 21 in Suggestions & Feedback Jun 14, 2022

Hi,

I am a current spectrum internet customer. Any time I choose any option on your site relating to viewing TV plans or pricing, it defaults me to a webpage to "start my free seven day trial" of spectrum TV select. It says I will be charged after the trial period, with "no hidden fees" and that I can "cancel anytime", but there is absolutely no way to find out how much I will be charged. I have spent hours trying to find more information about the plan I would be signing up for, including pricing and alternate packages, but there is currently no possible way for me to see this information.

Moreover, there remains no possible way for me to view any type of plan or packaging relating to TV service. Any link relating to TV automatically takes me to the vague webpage about a "free trial" (that does not even reveal the amount I will be charged after the trial ends!). No pricing, no alternate plans or packaging, only the "free trial" of TV select, with no reference to how much it would even cost after the trial ends. It almost feels like I am on a fake website that is luring me into a scam, but I have thoroughly confirmed that it is the official Spectrum website and have had this issue for weeks.

Please address this issue and direct me to a way to review all my available plans for TV service and respective pricing. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 387 Moderator
    Jun 14, 2022 Answer ✓

Hello @lgarmo

Welcome to our community I'm sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing with our website. Our rate card can be viewed here though that would show the standard rate for services, not any bundled or promotional rates. Our information on which TV package would best suit your needs can be found here and if you visit this page it will have you enter your account information and sign in using your Spectrum login, but it will show available packages and their pricing for your area.

Replies

• lgarmolgarmo Posts: 2 Spectator
    Jun 14, 2022

Thank you for the response @Renee_T

Rate card is helpful but provides no specific info about the plans and what they include.

The other two links you provided prompt me to provide my service address and login before I am able to see what plans are available. Once logged in, I still face the same issue of only seeing the promotional advertisement for TV select whenever I click any link related to viewing TV plans, with no options to view information about other plans (or even pricing about the advertised plan).

This discussion has been closed.