Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Can't respond to Spectrum Survey

dresdenrondresdenron Posts: 10 Participant
in Connectivity Jun 14, 2022

I had a service call here 3 days ago and I was sent an email to do a survey on it. I tried to respond to it today and it said it had already expired. I guess Spectrum doesn't really want customer feedback.

by the way, with my replacement router my internet is slower than it was before the service call.

Tagged:

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 296 Moderator
    Jun 14, 2022

Good morning, @dresdenron.

Yes, the automatic surveys are time sensitive. We are always open to feedback and if we need to send the tech back out we can. You can share your concerns with us through one of our verified Facebook pages through private message or DM our verified twitter handles. We can also pick this up via private message here by messaging you from our @Community_Help handle if you would prefer. Let me know how you would like to proceed and we'd be glad to help.

Randy