Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

LG magic remote not working with new mini guide filter option

pepperellpepperell Posts: 1 Newcomer

The "hold ok for filters" option on the new right-side mini guide does not work when the OK button on the LG Magic Remote is pressed. Is there a procedure for making this operational? The Roku model is 4620x.

Best Answer

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 296 Moderator
    Jun 16, 2022 Answer ✓

Good evening @pepperell and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

We don't provide support for LG remotes. You may be best service on how they interact with the Roku operating system by reaching out to Roku. Click here to reach Roku support.

Have a good evening,

Randy

Replies

• pdidomiziopdidomizio Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2022

I have the same issue and this has nothing to do with LG. I have a harmony remote that is use for roku and this the spectrum app. Everything was working great until spectrum updated the app recently. Now you have to swipe right and hold “ok” to use the genre filter. Prior you could use the directional arrows. I cannot program a command for long hold of the ok button to filter as there is no option to filter. This new update is not as good as it was before.