Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Cloud DVR needs improvements.

CBockCBock Posts: 4 Spectator
edited July 21 in Suggestions & Feedback Jun 19, 2022

Currently the duration of recordings can only be set to 365 days or until space is needed. It would be most helpful to have additional options, such as 1 week, etc. Deletion of recordings also needs improvement. Currently one must delete each individual recording. It would be most convenient to be able to delete all in a series. Also, when starting to watch a recording, it would be nice to either start at the beginning or to resume watching when one has previously watched a portion of the recording.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,808 ADMIN
    Jun 20, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we will certainly pass it along !

• CBockCBock Posts: 4 Spectator
    Jun 22, 2022

Thanks. It's nice to know that our comments are being read and passed along. It would also be nice to know if there are improvement plans and schedules. I used another live streaming service with a cloud DVR and I know that these improvements are possible.

Another issue that I have with the cloud DVR is that when I use the time change feature (+/- 30 sec), the system frequently gets stuck "seeking" so that I have to close the program and restart it. This is very annoying.

This discussion has been closed.