Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Waypoint TV via Roku

BobC40BobC40 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 19 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Jun 20, 2022

I have an Internet/TV/Phone account with Spectrum and use Roku devices on our TVs as well. Nearly every time I attempt to view Waypoint through my Roku device we lose connection after approximately 10 minutes and then have to restart the whole, slow connection process to Waypoint TV again. I have no issues with Waypoint when connecting through iphone or PC. Does anyone else have similar issues or advice?

Replies

• Heather_THeather_T Posts: 121 Contributor
    Jun 21, 2022

Hi @BobC40! Welcome to the Community.

Are you having any issues when using the Spectrum TV app or any other streaming app on your Roku? Can you try rebooting your modem and router then relaunch the Waypoint app and see if there's any change?

-Heather

This discussion has been closed.