Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Please go back to the previous version of the Spectrum app. Why the change?

Y2JerichoY2Jericho Posts: 12 Participant
edited June 26 in Suggestions & Feedback Jun 21, 2022

This update is frustrating to navigate through. Why did they update? Also, why was my previous post removed?

This was my original post, by the way: I created an account just to post how absolutely terrible the new update is. Is there a way to get the previous version of the app back? It's a lot slower to maneuver in the app, getting to the filters is a longer process and the filters take forever to load. Holding "okay" to pull up the filters sometimes doesn't work and registers it as a click it instead of a click and hold... I have have to restart the app whenever it happens. Please, PLEASE revert to the previous version of the app.

Replies

• Estrlou1Estrlou1 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2022

I can't find what I'm looking for in this version. Please go back to the origional version.

• Community_HelpCommunity_Help Posts: 23 Moderator
    edited June 21 Jun 21, 2022

Hi @Y2Jericho -

Your post was not removed, it was simply merged and answered with the other post where you commented - Favorites, Locals - Channel Guide Categories - Spectrum app via Roku.

We are collecting feedback regarding this issue and forwarding it to the app team. Keeping the feedback in one place is easier for the app team to review the data. If you navigate to your profile, you can also see your discussions and comments. If you click on the discussions or comments, you will be able to see the posts you created.

Thanks!

• Community_HelpCommunity_Help Posts: 23 Moderator
    Jun 21, 2022

In your profile, it is included under "comments". The link was included above, highlighted in blue.

Here it is again: Favorites, Locals - Channel Guide Categories - Spectrum app via Roku.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,493 ADMIN
    edited June 21 Jun 21, 2022

Your post was a duplicate of your comment. They were merged, so there is only one now, the original no longer exists separately. The link points the comment. The merge was completed in an effort to keep similar feedback in the same location.