Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Spectrum Mobile - Statement? Why is there not a downloadable statement for Mobile in a PDF form?

Farmer2022OhioFarmer2022Ohio Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 3 in Spectrum Mobile Jun 28, 2022

On my business phone, internet and tv i can download each months billing statement as a pdf that actually looks like a statement, however on my mobile account the only thing i can do is click the billing tab and view an html version which i can only print the webpage as pdf which is not the same as a downloadable statements available for business internet, voice, tv.

This day and age I would expect this to be something that is included with paperless billing, utility companies, other mobile providers and even other divisions of Spectrum do this? If you cant offer a real statement i would even go back to the stone age and sign up for "snail mail" statements ugggh.

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 370 Moderator
    Jun 28, 2022

Good evening @Farmer2022Ohio and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

Currently the statements are available via the app or logging into the web portal but would have to be printed from the web portal page or screenshots from the app. I hear you about wanting a pdf file and will pass that feedback along.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.