Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Skip forward

RJ_shadowRJ_shadow Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 9 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Jul 09, 2022

Adding for a feature request to be able to see content while fast forwarding on Roku and to be able to skip 30 seconds forward on Roku to skip commercials. Skipping backwards works but forward does not. I see mention that this was supposed to work with the arrows, but this no longer seems to be the case. I feel like these 2 items are pretty much table stakes in this age of cloud DVRs.

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 328 Moderator
    Jul 10, 2022

@RJ_shadow

Welcome to our community! I will be sure to pass your feedback and request for this feature along. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

This discussion has been closed.