Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Terrible Connectivity

soup006soup006 Posts: 2 Spectator
edited August 9 in Connectivity Jul 11, 2022

I am getting terrible ping times and packet loss since the weekend. I have rebooted the modem and router as well as connected straight to the modem. I believe the tracert I have attached indicates an issue that is outside my home and on the Spectrum side of things. However, chat says there is no outage. Would love to know if this is indeed a known issue that is being worked on.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,558 ADMIN
    Jul 11, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi and welcome!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and there is a known issue in your area. We appreciate your patience and we are working to restore service as quickly as possible.

Replies

• soup006soup006 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Jul 12, 2022

Thank you! Is there an ETA on when it will be fixed?

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,558 ADMIN
    Jul 12, 2022

Sorry, I am not seeing an ETA at this time. I did submit a notificaiton request to contact you by automated call at the primary number on your account when the outage clears. I also submitted a credit request since it has been 24 hours since the issue started. The credit will post automaticaaly in the next billing cycle and will be applied after the outage clears. It is recommended that you monitor your statement for credit accuracy.

This discussion has been closed.