Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Daily disconnects, Hudson Valley NY, again

apdebeckerapdebecker Posts: 11 Participant
edited August 9 in Connectivity Jul 11, 2022

It seems the thread I started last week about this issue was deleted. As I stated last week, My internet is disconnecting every evening, usually between 5:30 and 7:30 or so. It just happened again right before 7:30 this evening. Everything works fine the rest of the time.

I did get a PM that someone would be calling, but I have not heard anything yet.

It is a little frustrating that my post was deleted, since I documented the issue and the steps taken to diagnose so far there and the issue is not yet resolved.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 297 Moderator
    Jul 12, 2022 Answer ✓

I'm sorry for any confusion @apdebecker. We didn't delete the thread, but when we are working with customers one on one in private messages, we move the thread to our Community Follow-Up area so that we can keep track of the thread and post any resolutions in there.. If you bring up your community profile and click "discussions" on the right, it will bring up all the topics you've started to make them easier to find as well.

I did reach out to follow up on the escalation that we had sent up for you to let them know you weren't contacted and to see if there were any further updates or information they could provide us and to request they contact you directly as well.

This discussion has been closed.