Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Samsung - Spectrum App via Spectrum Business for TV

SC_ServiceCenterSC_ServiceCenter Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 9 in Spectrum TV - Other Devices Jul 15, 2022

I have a Samsung TV in a waiting area that I'm trying to run the Spectrum app on instead of getting another cable box (have 5 at this location). I have enterprise TV package without internet (building has fiber connection). I enter the username and password and it errors out. I know the login is valid and when I try same login in web browser, I get a WUC-1003 error code. It leads me to believe it may be account related.

Am I trying to do something that's not possible or does something need to be changed with the specific account / user name that I'm using? I have not yet gotten in touch with support.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 369 Moderator
    Jul 15, 2022 Answer ✓

Good afternoon and welcome to the Spectrum Community, @SC_ServiceCenter ! Yes, to stream you would need our Internet service or a streaming TV package. If the package you have now is a traditional cable TV (with cable boxes) those won't automatically stream unless you have the Internet service as well. BUT, just give us a call at  1-855-762-1243 and we can look at options to enable that capability.

Thanks for the great question.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.