Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Very Very Slow Internet in Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin (July 18, 2022)

SatchSatch Posts: 4,647 Contributor
edited July 18 in Connectivity Jul 18, 2022

Guys,

Anyone else having trouble, or is it just me? The Speed Test page is not even loading and my PC is right next to my modem/router. There are pauses waiting for pages to load, particularly with Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, seem to be the slowest.

However, I am staying connected consistently,

Satch

Tagged:

Best Answer

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,647 Contributor
    Jul 19, 2022 Answer ✓

Restart of PC brought everything back to normal yesterday. Just booted up today and all is well. Thanks!

Satch

Replies

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 27 Moderator
    Jul 19, 2022

Hi there and thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to learn about the slower speeds. I have checked and the signals are looking good at this time. I am seeing that your equipment has not been recently reset. I recommend that you try to reset all of your internet equipment. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes.

Are you able to try this and let us know?