Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Can email addresses associated with one Spectrum account be transferred to another Spectrum account?

RCHRCH Posts: 1 Newcomer
in Email Jul 26, 2022

My wife and I are in the process of moving. We had possession of both homes for about a month. We were not able to add the new physical address to the existing Spectrum account (in wife's name) and have both physical addresses active. As a result, we created new Spectrum account in husband's name for the new physical address. Can email addresses with @rochester.rr.com extension be transferred from the wife's older physical address and Spectrum account to the husband's new physical address and Spectrum account?

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 435 Moderator
    Jul 26, 2022

Good morning and welcome! I am going to send you a private message from our Community_Help handle to gather some further information from you.