Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

Cannot visually fast forward recordings

GapperGapper Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 31 in Spectrum TV for Roku Devices Jul 27, 2022

When fast forwarding through programs I have recorded via my Spectrum Streaming app on Roku, there are no video/thumbnails to show me where I’m at. There is only a bar across the bottom of the screen showing a minute counter. Nearly impossible to fast forward/rewind anything accurately. Happens on everything I’ve recorded on multiple channels. Same result after updating Spectrum app.

Gapper.

Replies

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 504 Moderator
    Jul 29, 2022

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

This is not something that is wrong but is how the app is configured for the various devices. We can certainly forward up your feedback for you about the app.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.