Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

SIM Card Lock PIN

TopgunTechnologyTopgunTechnology Posts: 1 Newcomer
in Spectrum Mobile Aug 01, 2022

This setting on my factory unlocked Galaxy S21 is toggled OFF. I wanted to enable this feature so I toggled it ON and was presented with a screen to "Enter your current SIM card PIN, 3 attempts left". I never set one up so thought maybe it was my phone's screen lock PIN which didn't work. Read that Samsung's default SIM card lock PIN is 1234 which didn't work either. With one attempt remaining I called Spectrum Mobile support and after advanced consultation with senior support staff they don't have a default PIN but that I could try 0000 (or last 4 digits of SIM card# or mobile#). After a third failed PIN entry I was told I would need a new SIM card so I opted not to try it. Anyone run into this before? Please and thank you!