Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Trouble on my tab a

JobowlJobowl Posts: 3 Spectator
edited August 31 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Android Aug 02, 2022

For the last three to four months I have had trouble with the spectrum.net app on my tab a. I can get into my account but anytime I hit Bill details or make a payments Etc it claims it's unable to do it to refresh the page. I've done this I've uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot figure out the reason why this is happening. I have Checked to see if there were any updates to install and I'm up to date on everything. Please help, I have to go to my iPhone to pay my bill thank you

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,801 ADMIN
    Aug 02, 2022

Hi and welcome!

Sounds like the app is working correctly on the iPhone, correct?

Have you tried clearing the cache and app browsing history on the Tab A? Have you tried adjusting any settings, such as zoomed text?

• JobowlJobowl Posts: 3 Spectator
    Aug 02, 2022

I did clear cache but nothing happened, zoom text adj ? Not sure what you mean by that. And also how do you clear the app browsing history? I cleared the data and the cache, thanks

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 454 Moderator
    Aug 03, 2022

You can clear your app data by going to Settings -> Apps -> My Spectrum -> Storage, and then tapping "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data".

If the issue persists afterward will you please provide the full error message you are getting?

• JobowlJobowl Posts: 3 Spectator
    Aug 03, 2022

Hi there, thanks again for replying. When I open the app and click billing, it gives me a couple of options one of them is viewstatements, it acts like it's loading and then it says

Info unavailable

We're sorry some things didn't quite work to try again please pull to refresh

If I click view current statements it tells me the same thing

Thank you

Yes cache and data are cleared

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 454 Moderator
    Aug 03, 2022

Will you please try rebooting your modem? Is the app signing you in automatically, or are you manually entering a username and password?

This discussion has been closed.