Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Spectrum Tv on Mobile....

Jrock7820Jrock7820 Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hey Spectrum I have been with you guys forever and I really enjoy when I am able to travel and still watch TV.. BUT there are quite a few channels I wish I could watch when I am away from home but it will not allow me to do so as it says I must be connecting to the home wi-fi. Please allow us to enjoy more of our services away from home PLEASE!!! Reelz Channel is one of my favorite along with many others!

Best Answer

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 487 Moderator
    Aug 05, 2022 Answer ✓

Hello,

Channels are limited away from home for a couple of reasons. Mainly there are contract restrictions with the channels that control if customers can watch while away from home or not. Secondly it prevents cable theft.

-Tyleen