Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

How can I watch Peacock on my TV?

DrLDrL Posts: 15 Participant
edited September 7 in Channels & Programming Aug 07, 2022

Since the gods have determined that the hundreds of dollars I pay for cable TV are no longer sufficient to watch English Premier League Football (thanks NBC), how can I watch the Peacock network on my TV? I don't want to watch on my phone, tablet, laptop or computer, I want to watch on my giant TV! I don't see a Peacock app on my DVRs, so the 'free trial' that Spectrum offers doesn't seem to provide this ability. Am I wrong? Do I now have to go buy some other device or service to get this?

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,754 Contributor
    Aug 07, 2022

Hi @DrL

Is your TV a Smart TV? You will probably need to use the manufacters' remote control that came with the set if it is, and do an App Search for Peacock TV. Spectrum had a one year free trial, I don't know if it is still in effect. Peacock TV gives you several free options of shows, owned by NBC. If you want to unlock Preacock Premium TV, it is $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year according to Google Search.

Satch

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 45 Moderator
    Aug 07, 2022

Hi @DrL

You can find information on the Peacock Free trial at https://spectrum.net/Peacock You will need to download the App using either a Smart TV or a device like ROKU. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• DrLDrL Posts: 15 Participant
    Aug 08, 2022

I wish Spectrum had a Peacock app on the DVR like they do for Netflix, YT and HBOMax. I really don't want to buy and deal with another device like a Roku, that's the whole point of cable to me. Otherwise I'd drop Spectrum and just go all streaming.

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,754 Contributor
    edited August 8 Aug 08, 2022

Sup @DrL ?

Spectrum has to get permission rights from NBC/Comcast to bring Peacock TV to their boxes.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.