Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Hurricane Ian: We're tracking Ian and will keep you posted as it affects your area. Get storm tips and updates.

How much longer on GACFHD on the digital cable

Diverdan316Diverdan316 Posts: 35 Contributor
edited September 14 in Channels & Programming Aug 11, 2022

Very disappointed with Spectrum. How many times does one have to tell Spectrum that this channel is provided in HD with a dvr box. What is Spectrum doing it's very sad. A friend I know has the Dish Network with a Hopper dvr box & GACF is provided in HD are they doing anything. We pay enough a month for Spectrum services & it's very unfortunate this issue has not been resolved on the digital cable side of things. Please I want this channel in HD to record & watch off of it figure it out thank you

Replies

• HT_GreenfieldHT_Greenfield Posts: 68 Contributor
    Aug 11, 2022

If you haven't already tried this, you could go to the GAC Family channel website & click on the Channel Finder tab & enter your zip code. If you see two different channel #'s by Spectrum & one of them is unfamiliar to you, try the unfamiliar one & see if it's HD.

• Diverdan316Diverdan316 Posts: 35 Contributor
    Aug 11, 2022

GACF is ch 295 on Spectrum for me & Spectrum does provide GACF in HD on the Spectrum tv app why they can't provide it in HD on digital cable is because they told me that digital cable channels is by area & it's not good enough for me when other providers do provide it in HD with a dvr box

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,686 Contributor
    Aug 11, 2022

Sup @Diverdan316 ,

Have you contacted GACF on Social Media and asked why Spectrum is not providing an HD feed for that channel? Through this communication, GACF should reach out to Spectrum and the two of them can find out why Spectrum is only showing this station in SD.

Satch

• Diverdan316Diverdan316 Posts: 35 Contributor
    Aug 11, 2022

I been there done that & more content is being added like new movies & new Christmas movies 24/7 coming soon not sure if I should call them again but I may thanks

Aug 11, 2022

@Diverdan316 Have you completed the "Talk to us" forum at GACF's website here?:

Satch

Aug 12, 2022

Sup @Diverdan316 ?

This is a customer service number for GAC Family:

855-701-2804

Call them, and let them know that Spectrum is not showing GAC Family in HD on your cable box, but that everyone else has it in HD, even on the Spectrum app. Provide your zip code to them. Ask that this be forwarded to their engineering department. This has to be an oversight someplace.

Maybe some community members may have some other ideas?

Satch

This discussion has been closed.