Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Watchlist problems

RaylotRaylot Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 7 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Apple Aug 26, 2022

I’ve logged out and back in and removed the app and reinstalled.

I can’t remove items from watchlist in iphone12 Spectrum app. Although it’s in the watchlist, when I go to the item’s info page there is no option to remove from the list. I’ve tried choosing add to list. This creates another thumbnail in the watchlist for the same item. I view both info pages and the remove option is available in both. But when I choose remove in one. It’s no longer available in the other. Also, movies are added randomly to my watchlist. There are currently 3 movies in my watchlist that I didn’t add. Those 3 only have more ways to watch button. No add or remove button.

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 454 Moderator
    Aug 26, 2022

Hi @Raylot! Welcome to our community.

Will you please make sure your iPhone software is updated? Can you reboot your modem and any cable receivers? If that does not help, will you please test this using a different device?

This discussion has been closed.