Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Welcome To My Spectrum screen spins and errors out

sjeslissjeslis Posts: 2 Spectator
edited September 27 in Troubleshooting the My Spectrum App Aug 29, 2022

The My Spectrum app used to work for me initially (June 20th) but since then when I open the My Spectrum app (iPhone) I see the "Welcome to My Spectrum" screen and it just spins then times out with the message:

Unable to complete Service Request

"We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again"

[Try Again]

I've tried re-installing and that doesn't help.

Tagged:

Replies

• Lyn_TLyn_T Posts: 45 Moderator
    Aug 30, 2022

Good evening @sjeslis and Welcome to our Community Forums

I am sorry to learn of the issues you have encountered with our My Spectrum App. I am glad you reached out. We want to get this corrected for you. Have you attempted to use our website to see if your login is working there? If not, please try that. If you do have access online then try to access the App without being connected to your WiFi.

If you need further assistance please let us know.

-Lyn

• sjeslissjeslis Posts: 2 Spectator
    Aug 30, 2022

@Lyn_T yes able to sign-in on website using wi-fi and able to sign-in on app over mobile.

Just an issue over Spectrum wi-fi 😂

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 401 Moderator
    Aug 30, 2022

Good afternoon @sjeslis. Just a couple of more questions, have you rebooted the modem? Restarted your phone? If that takes care of it, great. If not we need to dive deeper into the login you are using.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.