Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Pause and back up

PK4309PK4309 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 11 in Troubleshooting the Spectrum TV App Sep 10, 2022

It seems like when streaming a live show using the Spectrum app one should be able to pause and rewind the show. When. watching a sporting event I often want to rewind to see a great play. Also there are times I need to pause a live show to get clothes out of the dryer, take something out of the oven, answer the phone or go to the bathroom. This seems like something basic that the Spectrum app should offer. Currently as I understand it, these are only available when watching a recording.

Thanks for your help.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 577 Moderator
    Sep 10, 2022

Hello @PK4309 and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

The Spectrum TV app currently does not support pausing and rewinding Live TV. I can certainly pass along feedback to the development team indicating that this is a feature that you would like to see. I cannot say when or if this would be implemented, however, I will be sure to pass this along.

Paul_B

This discussion has been closed.