Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Unable to activate Apple Watch cellular plan

SoumilVavikarSoumilVavikar Posts: 5 Participant
edited September 20 in Spectrum Mobile Sep 13, 2022

I have tried everything mentioned on the web / Spectrum website to setup Cellular Plan with my iWatch. But no success.

Replies

• SoumilVavikarSoumilVavikar Posts: 5 Participant
    Sep 13, 2022

@William_M / @James_M - Hi, can someone please look into this and get it sorted for me?

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,641 ADMIN
    edited September 13 Sep 13, 2022

Good morning and welcome!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and it looks like you also called in and were informed of the next steps needed to resolve this issue. If you still need assistance, please let us know.

edited September 13 Sep 13, 2022

@James_M - Hey, I wasn't called in and I haven't got the next steps to fix the issue. Can you please help me here.

I am still getting ”The info entered doesn’t match our records. Please try again.

Sep 13, 2022

Thanks for clarifying, I will send you a private message from @Community_Help to confirm some additional information.

Sep 13, 2022

@James_M - thanks for the quick follow up.

@everyone - James has informed me that the request has been forwarded to tech support and they should be giving me a call within 48 hours to help me resolve the issue here. I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

Sep 13, 2022

This has been sorted. The tier 3 support was able to get this sorted for me

Sep 13, 2022

Thanks for the update, glad to hear the issue was resolved. Keep us in mind in the future if you ever need assistance or have a question!

This discussion has been closed.