Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Can Ring Splash still be turned off

NewCustNewCust Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 11 in Digital Phone Sep 13, 2022

Reading the previous post on this subject, I called (Charter Spectrum) tech support and the person who took the call could not find how to do this. Could you suggest a contact number who would know how to turn off Splash Ring for us? Getting this turned off is Very important to us.

Thanks

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 454 Moderator
    Sep 14, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @NewSpecCust, welcome to our community!

Ringsplash can be turned off, however unfortunately we do not have access to the tool needed to make that change here. The best number to call is 1-855-707-7328. I have added some notes to your account to help the agent you speak with identify what you are asking for and where to go to make that change.

Replies

• NewCustNewCust Posts: 2 Spectator
    Sep 14, 2022

Excellent you make my day,

Thanks for the perfect and quick response, it gives me great confidence in Spectrum!

This discussion has been closed.