Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Unable to activate my Apple Watch SE

gsonodagsonoda Posts: 2 Spectator
edited September 20 in Spectrum Mobile Sep 20, 2022

I have tried everything mentioned on the web / Spectrum website to setup Cellular Plan with my Apple Watch SE. But no success.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 396 Moderator
    Sep 21, 2022 Answer ✓

I'm very sorry for the confusion. Your mobile account may not be properly linked to your home account which could be causing issues. I recommend calling 1-833-224-6603​​​​​ for assistance, as you will also need to add the smartwatch access plan before you can complete activation and we are not able to process any account changes here.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,641 ADMIN
    edited September 20 Sep 20, 2022

Hi and welcome!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information. It does not appear that you are a Spectrum Mobile customer, and a Spectrum Mobile subscription is needed to activate an Apple Watch.

For information about Spectrum Mobile, please call (877) 704-0633 or visit https://www.spectrum.com/mobile

Thanks!

• gsonodagsonoda Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited September 21 Sep 21, 2022

@James_M

I am a Spectrum Mobile customer. I pay $45 a month for spectrum mobile service. Please look again.

I've attached the last one I received (edited to remove statement). Happy to send you more bills and invoices that say otherwise.