Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

IOS 16 Support for Downloading Issue VPN Profile - Public WiFi

bt_GJbt_GJ Posts: 2 Spectator
edited September 22 in Connectivity Sep 22, 2022

I'm having issues with both the Spectrum app and Spectrum website when trying to download the CURRENT VPN profile for IOS 16 devices. Im following cut pasted below, and a) there is NO account drop down tab, and b) no ''Manage Spectrum profile' tab. This could be a web formatting issue ? Please direct me to the URL where the current profile exist...?

Install on Apple Devices

To install a secure profile using the My Spectrum app:

1. Open the My Spectrum app and sign in.
  2. Select Account.
  3. Select Manage Spectrum WiFi Profile. A pop-up screen will open, directing you to check your settings if you previously installed the profile. Select Close.
  4. Select Install Profile. Safari will open.
  5. Enter your Spectrum username and password.
  6. Select the Accept terms and conditions check box.
  7. Select Sign In & Install Profile.
  8. Select Allow, and then select Close. For your security, close the browser.
  9. Go to Settings > General > Profile.
  10. Select Spectrum WiFi.
  11. Select Install.
  12. Enter the password for your device.
  13. Select Install, and then select Done.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 535 Moderator
    Sep 22, 2022

Good morning @bt_GJ thank you for posting your question in the Spectrum Community!

At this time, the Wi-Fi profile is not currently available. This is a known issue and it will be available again in a future update of the app, however, we do not currently have an ETA for that.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Paul_B