Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Can’t watch on demand in landscape mode on iPhone 14pro iOS 16

GburGbur Posts: 3 Spectator

I Can’t watch on demand in landscape mode on iPhone 14pro iOS 16. Live tv works in landscape but not on demand. I uninstalled app twice didn’t resolve. Don’t have issues with my other apple devices.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,641 ADMIN
    Sep 22, 2022 Answer ✓

Thanks. Landscape mode should be automatic when you rotate the device. Can you check to make sure the screen lock is not enabled?

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,641 ADMIN
    Sep 22, 2022

Hi & welcome!

Sorry for any issues with the app. Are you also getting an error message?

• GburGbur Posts: 3 Spectator
    Sep 22, 2022

No error message. There is a box on the bottom right that lets me swap to landscape when I’m watching live tv but it’s not there when I watch on demand.

• GburGbur Posts: 3 Spectator
    edited September 23 Sep 22, 2022

@James_M wrote:

Landscape mode should be automatic when you rotate the device. Can you check to make sure the screen lock is not enabled?

It worked. Thank you so much