Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Unable to activate Apple Watch cellular plan

ktp2090ktp2090 Posts: 8 Spectator
edited October 25 in Spectrum Mobile Sep 27, 2022

Does anyone have the same problem that i Have ?

The steps state to open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, In the Watch app on your iPhone, select “Cellular” and then “Set Up Cellular”,Another popup appears, select “Set Up Cellular” again, A Spectrum website will appear with some information about activating your Apple Watch Cellular Service, click "Continue",A Spectrum login appears asking for the Username and Password of your Spectrum account, enter the username and password used to purchase the Apple Watch plan. and then when i put my credentials it said that the user and password doesn’t match with the records that they have.

I tried everything that they said to do and nothing works !! any suggestions??

Tagged:

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Sep 28, 2022

@ktp2090

Hi & welcome!

Sorry for the ongoing frustration. I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and I can see that your issue has already been escalated. There is a known issue with BYOD Apple Watch activations.

I will provide an update when one becomes available, and for additional assistance, we recommend calling 1-833-224-6603 to speak with the mobile department directly.

In the meantime, what is the model of the BYOD Apple watch device you are trying to activate?

• ktp2090ktp2090 Posts: 8 Spectator
    edited September 28 Sep 28, 2022

I just bought a apple watch Ultra from apple store, I was not activate before with any cellular company, and i already call them many times and no luck.

Sep 28, 2022

I understand. Not all Apple Watches are compatible with BYOD. If you provide the model of the watch, I can check to see if it is compatible.

Sep 28, 2022

model Apple Watch Ultra

MNH93LL/A

Sep 28, 2022

Thanks. I am not showing that the model you listed is compatible with BYOD. For additional mobile assistance, we recommend calling 1-833-224-6603 to speak with the mobile department directly.

Sep 28, 2022

ty. i will

Sep 28, 2022

ty. i will but in the spectrum mobile page they are selling the apple watch Ultra that i have. but ok ty for your help

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 513 Moderator
    Sep 29, 2022

Hello, not all devices are able to be brought to us as a bring your own device even if we sell the same device. This is due to the devices we sell are verified to be used with our service. Ones purchased elsewhere may not be compatible based on the internal network hardware. Devices can eventually be added to the bring your own device list in the future but it still would depend on the hardware and once the device is compatible you would then still need to enter its IMEI to verify it is compatible.

-Tyleen

edited September 29 Sep 29, 2022

IMEI *edited to remove private information*

• Tyleen_ZTyleen_Z Posts: 513 Moderator
    Sep 29, 2022

We would not need your IMEI here. You can go this link here to check the eligibility of any given device. If it determines it can be used you can then call in to 1-833-224-6603 to speak with the mobile team to have it added to the account as another line of service.

-Tyleen

Sep 29, 2022

ok

This discussion has been closed.