Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Not able to pair Apple Watch with Spectrum Mobile as says my login is incorrect when it is not.

jamesmbradyjamesmbrady Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 26 in Spectrum Mobile Sep 28, 2022

This article seems to be the exact issue. Can someone from the Spectrum team let me know if this has been resolved? I've been on the phone with Spectrum support for hours and they all seem to think that this is not an issue and it should work fine.

https://community.spectrum.net/discussion/170828/ongoing-unable-to-activate-apple-watch-cellular-plan

@James_M seems like you were across this in the last thread - can you help? On this Reddit discussion it seems like options could be to somehow combine my internet & mobile plans (I thought they were already combined), or have Spectrum push an eSim out.

Tagged:

Accepted Answers

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Sep 28, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi & welcome!

Thanks for the question and sorry for any issues with activating your Apple watch. I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and while issue may appear similar, this is actually a much different issue. The notes on your account indicate that the issue was already escalated for follow-up with our mobile team, and only the mobile team will be able to resolve this issue. If you have not done so already, please check your email for notification or activation emails and ensure that you verify and consent to adding the Apple Watch service.

For additional direct assistance with this issue, we recommend calling Spectrum Mobile at 1-833-224-6603.

• jamesmbradyjamesmbrady Posts: 2 Spectator
    Sep 28, 2022 Answer ✓

@James_M appreciate the speedy response, strangely a tried again this morning and it logged me in straight away, issue seems to be resolved! Thank you.

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Sep 28, 2022

@jamesmbrady

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that it is working for you now.

Let us know anytime you have a question about your services.

This discussion has been closed.