Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Why won’t my new watch pair

NletlowNletlow Posts: 3 Spectator
edited November 1 in Spectrum Mobile Oct 01, 2022

I got the new series 8 watch and get an activation error every time I try to connect to the cellular part. On my account it is still showing my old watch and I reactivate that watch all day. I have went to the store which was useless and waste of my time. They handed me their phone and told me to call customer service and they couldn’t figure it out. I called the next day and and the day after that and still nothing. Can someone please tell me what I need to do or what I am doing wrong?

Replies

• NletlowNletlow Posts: 3 Spectator
    Oct 01, 2022
  • Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 575 Moderator
    Oct 01, 2022

Hello @Nletlow and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

I can assure you that this is nothing you are doing wrong. We are currently aware of an issue with activating some Apple watches. At this time, we do not have a timeline on a fix. I apologize.

Paul_B

• NletlowNletlow Posts: 3 Spectator
    Oct 01, 2022

Thank You!

This discussion has been closed.