Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

How to fix the ongoing reactivation/cellular issue on apple watch?

lindseyshults7lindseyshults7 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 8 in Spectrum Mobile Oct 11, 2022

Hello,

Very frustrated here trying to connect my new series 8 apple watch to my iPhone 14 pro. It's paired with the iPhone but the cellular services are not active. Spectrum says call Apple Support, Apple Support said call Spectrum. What is the solution to the problem? Apple Support spent 2 hrs on the phone with me, pairing and unpairing my old watch and the new one. Doing an update on both my phone and the new watch. Troubleshooted every avenue. The same error messages are shown below, regardless. No one at Spectrum can answer the question or find the solution. Anyway, I'm looking for any help with resolution to these issues. I've already more than 4 hours on the phone at home with tech support with Apple and Spectrum.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 442 Moderator
    Oct 12, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @lindseyshults7, welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with your Apple Watch. I'm seeing this issue has already been escalated, unfortunately there is nothing further we can do from here at this time.

This discussion has been closed.