Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

"MAILBOX NOT ACCEPTING ANY MESSAGES AT THIS TIME" (GREENSBORO)

CableAlanCableAlan Posts: 14 Participant
edited November 15 in Spectrum Mobile Oct 14, 2022

Beginning today folks who call us are getting the above message.

Also today cannot access VM Messages on Spectrum website...

Any help would be welcome, thanks.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 575 Moderator
    Oct 14, 2022

Hello @CableAlan

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your voicemail. Do you currently have any messages stored in your mailbox? It almost sounds like the mailbox may be full and needs to be cleared out. If not, please reply here and we can look into this further for you.

Paul_B

• CableAlanCableAlan Posts: 14 Participant
    edited October 14 Oct 14, 2022

Hi Paul,

No, mailbox is not full (last time we were able to check.)

(And would a full mailbox prevent Spectrum.net from displaying any Messages? - Here's a shot of what we're seeing the past day at Spectrum.net:

Thanks.

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 442 Moderator
    Oct 15, 2022

Can you check your voicemail by dialing *98? If it is full try deleting some. I also recommend rebooting your modem by removing the power cord for 30 seconds before plugging it back in.

If the issue persists, will you please try clearing your web browsers cookies and cache, or test from a different web browser and/or device?

This discussion has been closed.