Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

New Cloud DVR Format for Spectrum Roku App

blackbutterflyblackbutterfly Posts: 16 Participant
edited December 2022 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Oct 19, 2022

Recently the format for My Library that shows cloud DVR recordings changed. Important information displayed in the old version is either missing or you have to dig down further to get to it. 

- the number of recordings no longer shows in the Recordings section immediately after going to My Library. You now have to also select View DVR to view number of recordings.   - the day/date of the latest recording no longer displays underneath the show.   - there's no longer a blue box around the recording to show what you are selecting.  when moving from one show selection to another, the picture gets bigger but not noticeably. So to find where you are, you have to arrow left, right, up, or down and see what recording picture moves. 

It seems that if the app is updated, it should be an improvement and not more difficult. Getting the features back that I mentioned would be nice. There are still issues from years ago that's never been fixed, such as Favorites being saved as the default channel guide or being able to filter out multiple channel versions that used to be an option. 

Comments

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 523 Moderator
    Oct 19, 2022

Hi @blackbutterfly! Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the app updates. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, I will be more than happy to forward your suggestions.

• blackbutterflyblackbutterfly Posts: 16 Participant
    Nov 15, 2022

Thanks for listening and adding the number of recordings back to Recordings main screen.

Now can we get the Favorites to stick as the default channel guide or is it not possible since it's been one of the most popular requests for years?

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 523 Moderator
    Nov 16, 2022

Great to hear there has been improvement! I will forward your feedback about the favorites.

This discussion has been closed.