Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

iphone 14 pro max

SurreallSurreall Posts: 130 Contributor
edited October 21 in Spectrum Mobile Oct 21, 2022

Has anyone ordered the iphone 14 pro max through spectrum mobile? I ordered it the first day pre-orders opened, Sept 9th, and still have not received it. I also ordered the 14 pro for my wife same day and hers was delivered around 9/16 when it launched.

Getting kind of frustrated.

Best Answer

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 457 Moderator
    Nov 07, 2022 Answer ✓

I am sorry for the frustration caused by this. I have reached out to our team, and they have advised that the iPhone 14 Pro Max is on backorder with an estimated availability date of: 12/2/22.

Replies

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 575 Moderator
    Oct 21, 2022

Good afternoon -

We are limited to what we can do with mobile orders on this community. What I would recommend is reaching out to our mobile team directly by calling  1-833-224-6603​​​​​. They will be able to provide you with a status on your order for the iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Paul_B

• SurreallSurreall Posts: 130 Contributor
    Oct 29, 2022

I've called quite a few times now and it's the same response every time. They don't know when it will ship.

This is getting pretty ridiculous considering I pre-ordered the phone on September 9th and nearly 2 months later still have not received it. I never had issues like this with Verizon.

• SurreallSurreall Posts: 130 Contributor
    Nov 06, 2022

3 days away from 2 months since I PREORDERED the phone and still nothing. Spectrum apparently can't even be bothered to provide status updates anywhere.