Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

ALP-999, ALP-1001 and WLP-999, WLP-1001

levartaollevartaol Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Spectrum TV App Feedback - Apple Oct 25, 2022

I was getting these error codes while trying to watch the Spectrum and Peacock Apps from an Apple TV (ALP-999 & ALP-1001). Everything else worked fine (WIFI, Browsing, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Disney...). The only problem was trying to watch Spectrum and Peacock.

I was getting very similar error codes while trying to watch Spectrum from my Mac computer connected to the internet via wifi (WLP-999 & WLP-1001).

After speaking with the Spectrum support, I deleted the Apps, logged out and logged back in. This resolved the problem for a short period of time. A technician then came out to the house and gave me a new router box. This fixed the problem again for a short time; about 30 minutes after he left it stopped working.

I called Spectrum support again and was told that the problem was that I had not accepted the newest Terms and Privacy and licensing policies. He e-mailed me the terms to accept and 'poof', all has been well ever since.

Lesson: If you are having problems with only Spectrum, make sure you have accepted all of the Terms and Privacy disclosures.

Replies

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 440 Moderator
    Oct 25, 2022

Good afternoon! Welcome to the Spectrum Community @levartaol.

I was able to find your account and equipment with your login credentials and noticed there is a tech appointment set up tomorrow morning for issues with your Internet connection. That appointment should take care of the issue but let us know if you still have issues after the appointment.

Randy

This discussion has been closed.