Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Cannot activate Apple watch

MobileCustMobileCust Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 26 in Spectrum Mobile Oct 26, 2022

Been trying for a month and a half. Same problem others have had. When will this be addressed??

This user details exactly my issues.

Been to 3 Spectrum stores, Apple store and a dozen online techs. Still nothing.

Best Answer

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    edited November 11 Nov 11, 2022 Answer ✓

@MobileCust , @Tdfarnes

We heard from the mobile team and here is the solution for Apple Watch activation issues:

For customers experiencing an issue activating Apple Watch, repeat the activation process but first disable auto fill on your device being used to authenticate your account. When prompted, enter the username and password manually

If you are still experiencing an issue, please start a new post or contact Spectrum Mobile directly

Replies

• MobileCustMobileCust Posts: 2 Spectator
    Oct 26, 2022

When will spectrum fix this issue???

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Oct 26, 2022

Hi & Welcome !

Sounds like you are having an issue with BYOD. While this is a similar issue to the previous post that you referenced, it is a different issue. There is a known issue with BYOD devices and unfortunately, there is not an esitmated time when it will be resolved.

For additional direct assistance with your issue, we recommend calling Spectrum Mobile at 1-833-224-6603.

• TdfarnesTdfarnes Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2022

I had the same problem. Login didn't work when prompted. What got it working for me was going to the spectrum website and verifying my imei then ordering service through the website. Once the order was complete I waited till I got a message saying that it was done processing and that I could go into the watch app to activate. It still made me log in but this time it was successful and was able to continue on until fully activated.