Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Why do you make this site so difficult to handle it? I hate it!

Krishna1Krishna1 Posts: 1 Newcomer
in Connectivity Oct 30, 2022

Why do you make this site so difficult to handle it? I hate it!

I'm trying to disable you blocking sites, but I can't get to the Security Shield nowhere here. It's a waste of time.

If you don't help me to solve the problem, I will change my service to other provider.

Replies

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 386 Moderator
    Oct 30, 2022

Hello @Krishna1

Welcome to our community! To access the router settings, which would include the Security Shield settings, you would need to use the My Spectrum App, the settings are not available from within our Spectrum.net website. Once you are logged into the app, you would want to press the Services option at the bottom, then choose Internet, and press the picture of the router. That will bring up the settings menu for the router to allow you to make any changes, including turning the Security Shield on or off.