Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

App not working

PathPath Posts: 5 Spectator

I swear my spectrum app worked a couple weeks ago but now it is not I have tried uninstalling reinstalling and I cannot get beyond the login screen.

Version 10.20.0

Samsung Galaxy A32 5g

Replies

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Nov 01, 2022

Hi & welcome!

Are you getting an error code? Have you tried a different device?

• PathPath Posts: 5 Spectator
    Nov 01, 2022

No error code and right now I do not have another device to try the app

• Randy_SRandy_S Posts: 401 Moderator
    Nov 01, 2022

Are you able to use your credentials to login online at Spectrum.net (through a web browser)?

OH and hi @Path it's nice to meet you and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

Randy

Nov 02, 2022

Yes I can log in using a browser but not through the app

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 442 Moderator
    Nov 02, 2022

When you log in does the app close or just loops back to the login screen? Can you check if your phone has any software updates available?

Nov 02, 2022

No software updates available for my phone.

When I am at the login screen and enter my information, I stay on that screen. The app does not close and there is no activity. Freezes on the login screen.

• James_MJames_M Posts: 3,772 ADMIN
    Nov 02, 2022

Thanks. Can you try clearing the app data? Note that if you have your username / password saved to the device, you will need to reenter them after the data is cleared. You may also need to clear the app cache.

Nov 02, 2022

Yes I did try clearing the cache. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I am going to see if I can find the version before this recent update.

Thanks for your help.