Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

WIFI calling will not activate

knd578knd578 Posts: 4 Spectator
in Spectrum Mobile Nov 04, 2022

So I brought my S22 ultra over from Verizon prepaid to Spectrum and now WIFI calling will not work. Get the message that it is unable to activate at this time.

Replies

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 442 Moderator
    Nov 04, 2022

Hi @knd578, welcome to our community and to Spectrum Mobile!

Sorry for the trouble you are having with WiFi calling. Have you tried restarting your phone? If that does not help will you please try clearing your devices network settings?

• knd578knd578 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Nov 04, 2022

Yes I have done both along with removing the sim. Its not on my end.

Nov 04, 2022

Can you provide the exact error message you receiving verbatim? Or send a screenshot if possible.

Is it as soon as you try to enable WiFi calling, or when you try to call someone once it has been enabled?

Nov 04, 2022

It's when I try to enable it.

edited November 4 Nov 04, 2022

Are you connected to WiFi with good signal, having no issues loading web pages? Can you try rebooting your modem and router? Can you try turning on WiFi calling while WiFi is turned off?

If it still not working please try factory resetting the phone. Verizon software or an installed app could be affecting this.

Nov 04, 2022

I have tried all these options. I have seen where people say that the provider needs to add thier imei to the network to fix it. Can my account be checked?

• Paul_BPaul_B Posts: 575 Moderator
    Nov 04, 2022

We would need to escalate this to our mobile team to look into as we are limited with what we can assist with as far at mobile goes on this community. You also have the option of calling into mobile support directly at   1-833-224-6603 who would be able to assist with getting this activated.

Paul_B