Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Issues with new service

jestrada98jestrada98 Posts: 1 Newcomer
in Spectrum Mobile Nov 05, 2022

Just recently opened up my line with spectrum last Saturday on the 29th, have had non stop issues.

I do not receive SMS messages, I do not have access to my own visual voicemail, I called Verizon (The provider I ported from) who said they have not received a completed port out from Spectrum. I have been on the phone, on the app, on everything attempting to speak to representatives and escalate my problem to tier 3 to no avail. They make me do the same dumb troubleshooting that hasn't worked for a whole week, and on top of that, I was told Monday it would be 72 hours before I hear from support, I had to message in again today and they just gave me AN ADDITIONAL 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS before my problem could be fixed. I am regretting opening my line up completely. Makes work nearly impossible not being able to respond to my techs as they have an android and myself an iPhone. Beyond ridiculous and the whole "contact previous service provider" because they cannot solve the issue is also blowing my mind. All signs point to an error on spectrum side, all the forum questions on here say it's on spectrum side, yet here we are a week later no progress has been made.

Best Answer

• William_MWilliam_M Posts: 442 Moderator
    Nov 06, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi Jestrada! Welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your mobile service since switching to Spectrum. I was able to locate your account using your community registration and I do see there is already an open escalation to the appropriate team to resolve this issue. Unfortunately port issues can take a while to resolve as it requires coordination between two different companies, but I do see this escalation has detailed information about your problem and I am confident they will be able to get to the bottom of this for you before too much longer.