Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

NHL Coverage

dsker4444dsker4444 Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited December 2022 in Channels & Programming Nov 08, 2022

Tonight, my spectrum guide for the NHL Network says they are showing the Bruins and Blues, but the Islanders and Flames are on. The problem is that we also get MSG stations, and they are also showing the Islanders vs Flames. So, I have the same game on 2 channels, and here's the kicker. Because the Bruins vs Blues is an NHL Network game, they are not showing the game on ESPN+, which I subscribe to for the NHL games. Therefore, I am not able to see the Bruins game tonight because someone decided to switch games on the NHL Network. My question is who makes these decisions and why Why can't someone say "Hey, the Islanders are already on MSG, we don't need to put them on the NHL Network too!"

Best Answer

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,861 Contributor
    edited November 2022 Nov 08, 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @dsker4444,

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately Spectrum has no control over programing content. They only pay for the rights to get the channels. You would have to contact the specific networks via email, social media, or the "Contact Us" portion of their website to submit feedback on programing decisions.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.