Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Early upgrade problem

Cboyd46_Cboyd46_ Posts: 3 Spectator
in Spectrum Mobile Nov 13, 2022

Has anyone else had an issue while trying to do an early upgrade on a spectrum store?

Replies

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,754 Contributor
    Nov 13, 2022

Hi @Cboyd46_

Welcome! What are you trying to upgrade? Service plans? or Equipment? What is your specific issue?

Satch

• Cboyd46_Cboyd46_ Posts: 3 Spectator
    Nov 13, 2022

Trying to do an early upgrade on my phone.

• SatchSatch Posts: 4,754 Contributor
    Nov 13, 2022

Thanks for the information @Cboyd46_

Some more questions about your phone:

1.) What is the model of the phone that you have currently?

2.) Are you interested in upgrading your phone to a new model? If so what model?

3.) Or are you interested in updating an app on your phone or having trouble with an app? (For example, something is not downloading?)

4.) What steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the problem with the upgrade?

Thanks!

Satch

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 386 Moderator
    Nov 14, 2022

Hello @Cboyd46_

Welcome to our community! I took a look at the mobile account using the information for your community registration. I am seeing that there are two mobile lines that are waiting for the activation approved pending a digital signature. The paperwork that would need to be electronically signed should have been emailed to you. Were you trying to activate the devices in store or do an upgrade on another line?

• Cboyd46_Cboyd46_ Posts: 3 Spectator
    Nov 14, 2022

Trying to upgrade another line

• Renee_TRenee_T Posts: 386 Moderator
    Nov 15, 2022

Thank you. Any early upgrades would need to be done in store. When you were in store, did they say why they weren't able to process the early upgrade?