Before posting a new question, please check out our Internet / WiFi and Spectrum TV App troubleshooting pages for common issues, as well as useful information to include in your post.

Advanced Search Options

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Frequently Asked Questions

(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices

Access to app settings crashes app on Roku.

VjstorhaugVjstorhaug Posts: 3 Spectator
edited December 2022 in Spectrum TV App Feedback for ROKU Nov 14, 2022

After reinstalling the updated app, the startup channel was reset to 13 instead of the last used channel. When attempting to access setting for this or any other reason, the app crashes and roku returns to the home screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app two additonal times to confirm it as a problem with the app and not a bad install. Also missing TBS channel.

Replies

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 475 Moderator
    Nov 14, 2022

Good morning and sorry for the trouble with the app. Does this issue occur on any other device or just the Roku? Have you tried rebooting the Roku after uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

• VjstorhaugVjstorhaug Posts: 3 Spectator
    Nov 14, 2022

Yes, it is a smart TV, and I have run the full System Restart twice. Last night I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again just to be thorough. There is another thread, in the Spectrum TV App for Roku where two other individuals posted the same problem.

When it was simply updated automatically, it had saved my settings. But when I was told by the tech to uninstall and reinstall the app to try to solve my other problem (TBS channel missing), then my settings were reset and I don't have access to the settings.

I did post about TBS being missing as well. I checked my lineup and it is supposed to be there, and there is an On Demand section for TBS, but channels 1236 and 12 (I think that is it) are missing.

• Steph_SSteph_S Posts: 475 Moderator
    Nov 14, 2022

Thank you. After further review we are aware of this issue and working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this.

This discussion has been closed.